Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Passion About Cooking & Baking


The kitchen in my apartment is my favourite spot to hang around. I have the opportunity to try out a variety of cooking styles and baking recipes and it has been such a great fulfilment in life ;) Being away from home has not only taught me to be more independent, but has also allowed me to explore new challenges in daily life.


Cooking and baking is my passion. It is my joy to share the stories of dishes I have had prepared. Hope you'd enjoy them as much as I do!!

Err...Kleenex is self-supply by the way. Stay tuned for exciting posts!

2 comments:

Lucky Strike Cigarettes said...

Yesterday I visited your blog and liked it very much! I have found a lot of really interesting and useful information there! The time I have spent reading was wonderful and I may say that you’ve done a great job! There are also wonderful photos! I’ve immediately added your blog to my favorite links and will enter it any time when in need of something positive. Thanks a lot!

Adeline said...

Thanks a lot for the compliments!